A Front-end Developer is required by an expanding business in Wokingham, Berkshire paying up to £50,000 + benefits.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic development team throughout the SDLC. You will be working on exciting and cutting-edge projects and you will participate in building new functionality and for new and existing systems across several products. The software solutions team consists of 6 backend developers and looking to considerably grow over the next 18 months.
Key responsibilities for the Front-End Developer:
- Analyse, design and create new software modules as per the technical spec
- Create and maintain project documentation and version release notes
- Experience of integrating third party data via API
- Participate in the full SDLC of enterprise level application development
- Communicate appropriately with management, team members, customers and third parties
- Research new technologies and continually update technical knowledge
Key skills and attributes for the Front-End Developer:
- Strong knowledge of CSS, LESS / SASS
- Background in working with REST services - Web API, WCF, JSON
- Exposure to Automation Testing - Jasmine, Specflow, Selenium
- Strong background in Agile/Scrum environments
Desirable skills for the Front-End Developer:
- Experience of software development in retail
- Hands-on automation testing using TDD
Based at their head office in Bracknell, this company is offering an excellent benefit package, a competitive salary and a career enhancing opportunity to work with modern technologies, and a technically talented team.
If you would like more information on this Front-End Developer position including a full job specification, please contact me, Jason Rees on **************
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522352