Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Our market leading client are currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach to join their growing team to help shape and manage a new Agile change delivery team to drive their Customer Communications division strategy, which will in turn help in delivering exceptional customer experiences.
As a highly accomplished Scrum Master / Agile Coach, you must be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Agile and / or Scrum methodology.
* Proven Scrum Master and / or Agile Development team lead experience.
* Experience of conducting Scrum ceremonies.
* Previous experience of enabling teams to achieve a regular, short term release cycles.
* Strong Leadership and coaching skills.
* Technical knowledge of document composition tools.
This role of Scrum Master / Agile Coach is offering a competitive salary of up to 47k DOE + 7% annual bonus with a benefits package including: generous holiday allowance, pension, private medical insurance (for certain roles), childcare vouchers, flexible working, welfare and season ticket loans, alongside many more.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529101