Wasabi are an ever developing company with a current portfolio of 52 Branches in the UK and New York. We care about our food, customers and our team by ensuring we provide high quality items at affordable prices with exceptional customer service and the opportunity for our team to develop.
We're looking for a Branch Manager to join our concession Branch in Kingston. This is the chance to be a part of something innovative, inspirational and exciting.
We are looking for someone with passion for the industry that has a hands-on approach to work. Someone with the ability to respond to daily business requirements in a timely and professional manner and a professional who thrives on leading by example and developing and motivating the team to work to the highest possible standard.
- Day to day management of the branch
- Focusing on driving sales and profit
- Ensuring our customers receive only the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Ensuring the quality of our food is maintained at all times
- Managing the performance of the team through on-going evaluations, listening, training and mentoring
- Completion of staffing and updating relevant systems
- Ensuring stock checks are completed at regular intervals
- Previous management experience in a similar role within hospitality/retail industry
- Kitchen management experience is essential for this role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels and effectively assist with the coaching and development your team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Outstanding problem solving and organisational skills
- A good understanding of budgeting, forecasting and labour cost control
- Good working knowledge of general computer systems
In return we provide a great working environment, bonus scheme, Perkbox benefits, staff meals on shift plus other incentives and the opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company.
If you're looking for an exciting challenge and this sounds like the job for you please apply today!
*You should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77601392