Senior Security Engineer (Malware Analysis) - Berkshire
Security Engineer (Malware Analysis / Reverse Engineering) ? world leading Web Security company
Salary: £65-80k + bonus + excellent benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Security Engineer to join one of the world?s leading Web Security organisations with their EMEA HQ in Berkshire and work on identifying, capturing and the analysis of malware, spyware and online threats.
As a Security Engineer You will join one of the world?s leading Web Security teams and work on cutting edge threat detection systems, including researching new ways to identify threats. You will need to be passionate about Information and Web Security, with good knowledge of how online threats are borne and operate, coupled with a good technical background.
Security Engineer ? Skills and Experience Required:
- Programming ability with languages like assembly and C++ ? as well as reverse engineering.
- Experience of malware and security threat analysis.
- Good understanding of Operating Systems and TCP/IP.
- Related education (e.g. Computer Science degree, Information Security degree) or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills.
A fantastic career opportunity for you to join one of the world?s leading Security organisations as a Security Researcher.
Keywords / SEO: Security Engineer, Security Researcher, Security Analyst, Malware Researcher, Security Engineer, Malware Analysis, Threat detection, Reading.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523303