Solution Architect: eCommerce, Agile, TDD
Solution Architect required for a leading eCommerce company to develop highly scalable and resilient web based products for a 6 month contract, (with potential to extend). Please note this role is based in Cambridgeshire and is easily commutable from London and counties surrounding Cambridgeshire.
As an experienced Solution Architect you must have an OO development background, (preferably with C#, .Net technolgies), working in TDD, BDD and Agile environments. The company is moving to utilise Node.js, .NET Core and MongoDB (NoSQL DB's) and so any experience in these areas is highly advantageous but not essential.
As Solution Architect you will:
- Engage with senior business stakeholders to roadmap and deliver successful architecture
- Work horizontally across different product areas; advising and providing direction on technical designs, as well as encouraging the Tech Leads.
- Have responsibility for technical principles and governance.
- Scope new technology, (R & D), looking at benefits and the potential for rolling out.
Desirable Tech / Any mixture of the following would be beneficial (but not essential)
- Node.js/.NET Core, MongoDB (NoSQL DB's)
- Docker, AWS, Microservice, React
- Cyber security
- Events-driven architectures, Kafka etc
- Google Analytics/Targeted Advertising (Marketing exp)
Full details of the Solution Architect: eCommerce, Agile, TDD, role are available on receipt of your CV subject to suitability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522676