OB DESCRIPTION M
Manufacturing Manager / Supervisor
Alignment and Test of RF and Microwave components and sub-assemblies using a range of manual and automated test stations. At times, work will involve some product assembly prior to test
Main Responsibilities ? Duties
To align and test RF and Microwave products
Work to clearly defined goals with respect to quality, output and timescale
To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the relevant test procedures and specifications
Attend departmental meetings as required.
Being flexible between processes where appropriate training has been given.
Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that arise
Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the CATS /PDC system
Assist with any Lean Six Sigma initiatives as required
To be flexible within reason, in terms of working hours where customer requirements need to be met.
Assist in the training of new personnel as required
Observe general housekeeping rules and maintain a clean and tidy working environment at all times
Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to at all times
Assistance in other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
Continuous Improvement, You will have responsibility to make suggestions on Continuous Improvement within the business; expectations are around 4 a year. This responsibility forms part all employees? job description.
· Experience of testing RF and Microwave Products including fault finding to component level
· Experience of alignment and test of hybrid electronic assemblies would be advantageous
· Technical qualification in a relevant subject and / or 1 year relevant experience within the electronics industry.
· Sound technical knowledge of RF and Microwave test techniques including fault finding to component level
· Ability to work as part of a team in a target driven environment under minimum supervision.
· Good manual dexterity
· Ability to work under a microscope
· Good Communication skills
· Computer literacy
Role based in Milton Keynes ? No travel required.
Note: This job description summarizes the main aspects of the job, but does not cover all the duties that the jobholder may be required to perform.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528343