Digital Project Manager - Global Banking - London - up to £65K
Digital Project Manager ? Global Banking - Central London ? up to £65K
A Digital Project Manager with broad experience in delivering end to end digital projects is now required to work for a global financial services company based in Central London.
The Digital Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure successful delivery of global digital projects within the business
- Communicate with all departments of the business globally
- Act as a guide for internal and external parts of the business
The Digital Project Manager will have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in delivering end-to-end projects
- Working within an Agile environment
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong experience in project and people management
- Adept at working alone and within a team
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Delivered digital projects with consideration of customer experience
- UX experience ? desirable
- Fluent in English and great communicator
It must be stressed that only candidates with good track record of delivering end to end digital projects within an Agile environment and excellent fluency in English will be considered for this role.
This position is based in London and offers a basic salary up to £65K.
If you think you are suitable for the Digital Project Manager position and would like to apply, please send your most recent CV to ***************************** and let me know a suitable time to call you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523286