1st Line Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Advisor to join our vibrant and energetic technical support team. In this role, you will have responsibility for pre and post sales customer care, handling a broad range of questions and technical issues from customers via phone, email and LiveChat. This busy and varied customer focused role requires someone with a strong background in technical support and a passion for customer service. Our ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide professional and effective first line technical support to customers by telephone and email and LiveChat.
- Resolve or escalate customer issues as necessary and ensure these are driven from first contact to resolution.
- Ensure all issues are logged, escalated and communicated accurately and within the appropriate timeframes.
- Manage customer expectations effectively and ensure the highest service levels are maintained at all times.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within a customer support team/call centre handling high volume customer support calls via phone, email and LiveChat. Previous experience within a technical support team environment is preferred.
- An interest in or experience working in IT/Technology.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills - both verbal and written communication skills are essential with the requirement to communicate professionally with customers via the telephone and email.
- Strong Microsoft IT skills (inclusive of Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to deal with customer queries in a courteous and empathetic manner.
- Ability to convey technical information to customers with limited technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of FTP, Domain Name and Hosting industry is desirable.
- The ability to drive customer calls through to resolution, following up and monitoring escalated work when needed.
- A team player, used to working collaboratively to achieve targets and drive company performance.
- The ability to work autonomously and manage work load fairly.
- A can-do attitude and approach to work.
- Flexibility to support the team roster pattern.
When you will be working:
This is a full-time permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. A rotating shift pattern is in place to cover a 7 day working week with shifts from 0800-1630, 0900-1730 and 1330-2200.About the Company:
- We are a leading UK domain name and web hosting company with a reputation for great design and usability.
- From individuals to SME's to corporates, our customer base is wide and varied. Each group provides exciting challenges and opportunities for us to explore.
- We have a great team of talented individuals focused on growing the business. We encourage innovation and creativity wherever we can.
- Our friendly and informal atmosphere provides a great opportunity for career progression in a fast paced, cutting edge technology environment.
Other reasons to work for us:
- Company Pension
- Holiday entitlement - 26 days per year (including a day for your birthday)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Subsidized local gym membership
- Secure Bike Storage
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
- Frequent team events
- Games Room
- Relaxed working environment
- Uniform for those who want it
- Lovable company mascot
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77604672