C++/Java Algo Developer
My client is an international banking client looking to build upon their base in London and so are seeking an experienced developer to join their team.
The key strategy is the development of latency-sensitive algorithmic trading capabilities, sohpisticated market-making systems, quantitative risk management and other necessary tools to support these operations.
You will be working closely with Quants and Traders, our developers provide leading solutions for systematic FX and Fixed Income algorithmic trading including: alpha signals, price discovery, smart order routing, algorithmic execution, anonymous market making, analytics and research tools, and supporting system infrastructure.
Successful candidates will be working with developers combining technical expertise and experience of FX/Rates/Futures markets, and will be expected to contribute to both system design and technical implementation using Java and C++ in a Linux environment.
* 3-5 years experience in a financial domain;
* Strong Core Java / C++ development skills;
* Advanced Knowledge of Linux or ability to learn quickly;
* Well versed in Data Structures, complexity theory and CS fundamentals;
* Highly motivated, and suitably equipped to work directly with traders/quants;
* Any exposure to KDB a significant advantage;
* A focus on low latency/high frequency real time applications in multi threaded environment;
* Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges;
* Strong analytical and communication skills;
* MS or PhD degree in a relevant field a distinct advantage;
* Proven ability to deliver front office systems.
Java, C++, Linux, Data Structures
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523302