This is an exciting opportunity to join a global manufacturer and household name as a Business Intelligence Analyst based near Swindon.
A global manufacturer and household name looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst based near Swindon.
My client is a global manufacturing organisation based near Swindon, they are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join them on a permanent basis specifically generating commercial reports in Tableau.
The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for:
- Generating meaningful business intelligence reports within Tableau
- Pulling data from various source systems including SAP BW and Business Objects
- Liaising with various stakeholders to ensure data requirements are correctly understood and actioned
- Creating both regular and ad-hoc reports for stakeholder up to exec level
- Working with the wider data team to ensure best practice is adhered to
- Championing the use of business intelligence across relevant business areas
The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will possess:
- Demonstrable experience of generating reports using Tableau
- Exposure to data gathering from various back office systems including SAP BW, Business Objects, SQL Server
- Ability to review business processes around reporting and suggest areas for improvement
- Experience on projects relating to data reporting and systems
- Experience with Hadoop (highly desirable)
- Experience with SAP HANA (desirable)
£30,000 - £40,000 based on experience + very attractive package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523034