Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst - Defence
An Information Security Analyst with Defence experience is required to work on a four month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Engineering client based in Cumbria
This is an opportunity to work for the 3rd Largest Defence Contractor in the world.
Overview of the Information Security Analyst contract role
- Lead, support and implement Information Security controls and best practice to protect business information via the application of policies, processes and support activities in line with the Information Security strategy and the programme of work.
- Provide advice and guidance to business stakeholders on information security best practice.
- Provide advice and guidance on the application of security.
- Lead assessments of suitability of security grading through coordinating relevant subject matter experts.
- Authoritative communication of security aspects as appropriate to programmes, partners and suppliers.
- Development of appropriate security arrangements.
Key skills required for the Information Security Analyst contract role
Extensive experience in analysing defence related information to assess the appropriate levels of security classification.
- Understanding of government security standards and the Security Policy Framework.
- Understanding of security grading/classification via the application of the rules set out in government grading/classification documents.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak/write authoritatively on information security and grading/classification matters.
- Experience in risk management and the ability to apply risk management best practice.
The role is based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria - commutable from Carnforth, Milnthorpe, Lancaster, Morecambe, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven and The Lake District
If you are a Information Security Analyst looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Security opportunities please contact Paul Scott on ************************* or phone *************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524050