Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
Cloud & Infrastructure Consultant
Position Summary:Cognizant is looking for highly motivated individuals to join the Cloud & Infrastructure consulting team. Cognizant’s Cloud & Infrastructure team provide industry-proven Systems and Technology advice to define, transform and operate outcome-based Cloud solutions enabling client’s digital transformation. Role entails leading assessment of the customer’s current business goals and challenges, technology operations estate, existing capabilities and planned IT investments and lead the planning and prioritization of strategic IT initiatives with customer sponsorship. The individual should have proven ability to lead the design and engage in the build and implementation of complex solutions and services, and have experience across the technology domains of Cloud, Infrastructure, Applications, Security and Data - with experience & exposure to multiple technologies, tools, best practices, estimation techniques and IT processes. Under IT sponsorship, develop relationships with key customer IT and business executives and helps customers translate business needs into actionable IT transformation strategy
- Experience in at least one of these – infrastructure architecture, web application architecture, data architecture, integration architecture and excellent understanding in others
- Ability to envision and architect solutions on cloud platforms like Amazon AWS and Windows Azure.
- Ability to explain the security and compliance capabilities of AWS/Azure
- Understand the integration and customization requirements with cloud providers
- Experience architecting solutions in at least one of the public cloud platforms – Azure, AWS..
- Experience in envisioning new solutions and defending complex architectures
- Experience in defining approach and migrating workloads to a private or public IaaS provider.
- Understanding of hybrid IT situations – that combine on-premise IT capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities.
- Understanding of scenarios and solutions leveraging cloud platforms like Amazon AWS, Windows Azure, Private Cloud and SaaS products.
- Understanding of how support/operations of public-cloud based workloads are performed and build solutions for the same
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77604852