IT Infrastructure Support Engineer - (2nd / 3rd line) - FinTech
IT Infrastructure Support Engineer (2nd / 3rd line support) / Systems Administrator / some DevOps. AWS, Office365, VMWare ESXi, Windows - focus. This well-established, award-winning FinTech is enjoying strong growth, both at its London HQ and satellite offices around the globe. With this, they require an experienced IT infrastructure support analyst to join their Infrastructure team in a varied position covering not only BAU support, but installations, configuration, testing and project work.
IT Infrastructure Support Engineer - the role:
This rewarding and challenging position will see you working in a busy, collaborative environment providing operational support and project delivery work: You will be installing, configuring, testing and maintaining o/s, applications, software management tools and supporting a user base of some 250-300 staff globally at 2nd - 3rd line level.
IT Infrastructure Support Engineer - the person:
Candidates must have a solid background working in an enterprise level environment (ideally for a FinTech or in a high volume transactional environment - e.g. Payments or FX - but the client is flexible for the right person); with experience of:
- Strong Cloud experience - in particular the various elements of AWS - Amazon Web Services: -
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS VPC - Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- AWS CLI - Command Line Interface
- AWS S3 - Simple Storage Service
- AWS CloudFront
- AWS IAM - Identity and Access Management
- Strong Office365 - design, configuration, implementation and support
- VMWare ESXi - design, configuration, implementation and support
- Managing multi-server environments - Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365,
- SCCM / MDT, SANS
- IIS, DNS, DHCP
- ISO27001 environments
- Client imaging, software packaging and deployment methods
- SharePoint and Skype
- Virtualisation - design, implementation and support - VMWare and HyperV
- Scripting work - e.g. VBScript and PowerShell
IT Infrastructure Support Engineer - the hours:
The IT team needs to be flexible to support the needs of the business and a shift pattern is in place that will see you working a 37.5hr week, between the hours of '7 and 7'. There is occasional weekend work too.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team; an environment where your input will be valued and you can grow your skills. The salary will reflect your experience - to £50k + range of benefits. Services advertised by Dupen Recruitment Services are those of an Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524132