Helpdesk Analyst/1st Line/1st Level/ IT Support/ Service Desk/ Call Logger - £18k - £26,500
MS, Microsoft, Windows support, Windows 7, XP and AD/ Active directory.
Commutable from Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham/ West Midlands. This is an exciting role, working for an established yet forward thinking financial services organisation who really are using technology to bring leading edge products to this growing market due to continued growth they require an experienced Helpdesk Analyst/1st Line/1st Level/Call Logger.
Supporting Microsoft/ MS Technologies, Windows support, Windows 7, XP as well as daily housekeeping tasks in AD, Active Directory.
This is definitely the place to work according to our very satisfied candidates who we have placed on site.
"Fantastic offices", "team environment", "best move I ever made" are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
On a day to day basis as the Helpdesk Analyst/Call Logger you will be responsible for the day to day logging of Helpdesk calls, systems administrative tasks, first line trouble shooting and resolution of support calls, acting as the first point of contact for all users of IT systems and services
Key aspects and requirements of the role include:
- Responsible for the accurate logging of all IT related issues reported to the IT Helpdesk
- Provide first line support for a range of business systems.
- Respond to helpdesk requests in line with agreed SLA targets
- Documentation and application of IT processes
- Liaise with third party suppliers where required
- Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Helpdesk to be covered from 7.30am - 6pm on a rota basis (over a 35 hour working week)
This role attracts excellent benefits including a performance related bonus (Individual and company)
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523616