Tech Lead / Product Manager
Tech Dev Lead / Product management - Crewe - £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonuses
What's the Role?
A well-established solutions provider in Cheshire are looking for a Senior / Lead developer that can help drive the dev team and company product forward. The role will be a split between Product management and Lead Development.
You will liaise with stakeholders and feedback to the developers in what needs to be done. You will also look at the code, check the code, and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with the coding yourself. If you prefer to be hands-off then you will need to have a good understanding of the code to be able to show the devs what needs to be done.
What do I get?
- 25 Days holidays -Up to 29 days after 2 years
- Free Parking
- Christmas Shut down - Christmas to New year closed (on top of your holidays)
- Healthcare - Dental/Optical/Physio taken care of
- Pension / Cycle to work / Childcare vouchers / Enhanced pension contribution after 1 year
- Training budgets / resources all provided
- Flexible working dependent on your current situation inc part Remote work
What do I need?
- If you are currently a 100% hands on Dev you need to have come from a senior role: Mentoring other developers, has leadership responsibilities
- Ensuring the Developers are writing clean code, utilising the latest technology and completing accurate documentation
- Managing the personal development of the development team and test team
- Working with the Software Project Manager to deliver within timescales and scope
The Current Team size is 4-6 with a mixture of Junior/Mid and Senior developers. However, this role would be Lead position.
Interested in finding out a little more?
Then send your CV through to ************************ along with your most recent contact details and we will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524763