Product Executive - Travel
Lloyd Recruitment has an excellent opportunity to join a European market leader within the travel industry.
Working in the commercial Team this person will support the drive of an already successful UK accommodation product portfolio to exceed objectives by way of analysis and beneficial recommendations to the wider marketing team. This is a fast-paced but stimulating environment and right for a commercially minded, numerate, confident marketer with great interpersonal skills.
Key tasks include:
- To be able to analyse, test and develop new product ideas from concept to launch that will commercially benefit the Business and provide improved customer service.
- Produce and communicate any new product developments to internal relevant departments in both written and verbal presentations.
- Monitor and analyse performance on occupancy from a range of various sources and make recommendations to improve going forward.
- Make contributions to the pricing strategy of accommodations.
- Maintain regular contact with external and affiliated accommodation providers including working closely to maintain up to date records on complaints and customer service support.
- Be on hand to support on and offline marketing as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Have strong analytical insight to be able to gather information and provide recommendations in the form of strong presentations and business cases to senior stakeholders.
- Literate and numerate to a high standard and strong attention to detail.
- Be results driven and confident to present ideas and push initiatives forward.
- Educated to "A" level standard as a minimum.
- Competent user of word, Microsoft suite and PowerPoint. Google analytics would be an advantage.
- A "can do" attitude and working well in a team.
- Open to occasional UK travel.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524415