This is an new temporary role to work in a corporate office as a helpdesk administrator, a successful candidate will be a well presented professional individual. Previous experience within a facilities/building maintenance company is essential environment.
The client is a global provider of facilities management and property services to various blue chip clients across London.
Key duties for a helpdesk administrator include:
- Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required.
- Allocating Engineer's jobs and schedules.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Logging emergency calls and closing down jobs when complete.
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
Successful candidiates must be client facing and:
- Immediately available
- Previous Contract Admin / Helpdesk experience is required
- You will need to be phone confident and also of smart appearance
Help desk administrators are paid between £8 and £11 per hour depending on the location in London.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523769