Systems Integration Engineer- hybrid & gasoline
As a Gasoline and Hybrid System Integration Engineer, you will be part of the Calibration & Controls team within Powertrain. You will be responsible for leading the integration of the vehicle network system (FlexRay , CAN , LIN), for Gasoline and Hybrid Control systems, into relevant test properties across several exciting programmes and technologies.
1. Previous experience of leading the resolution of technical and process issues within a project team environment.
2. An in depth understanding of vehicle network architectures, their application and calibration.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills.
- Two years or greater experience with automotive Power Train/EMS gasoline/diesel projects
- Degree qualified - Bachelor of Science / Engineering (or equivalent) or higher
- Experience with engine management system software specifications / mechanisations
- Use of ETK / CCP / XCP communications using ETAS INCA. Matlab / Simulink data processing and analysis
- Proven record of delivery of SW functionality to meet cost & performance / attribute targets
- Strong understanding and application of design quality tools (i.e DFMEA)
- Experience of product creation systems and processes
- A good understanding of test automation, data analysis and tool development
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and a good team player
- Good analytical skills & PC literate
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523727