Infrastructure Engineer Solihull £30-£40k
Infrastructure Engineer/Windows Solihull £30-40k
WINDOWS / NETWORKING / SERVER 2012 / VIRTUALISATION
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a leading Technology Client based in Solihull who urgently requires a skilled Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
Working within a team of talented and multi-skilled Support Specialists the successful candidates will be responsible for providing support to their external clients, developing their internal systems & platforms and carrying out client side projects from design to implementation.
You will have at least 3 years experience providing technical support in a fast paced environment with a friendly and proactive approach to your work.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows O/S, Server 2012, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Demonstrate excellent design, diagnostic and support skills in all areas of infrastructure
- Server 2012r2, Exchange 2013/2016
- Network Infrastructure/Cisco
- Strong communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a key role within a company who hold several lucrative contracts in a very technology focussed environment. Salary & benefits for this role are negotiable and you will be joining a company with a strong team ethic, inclusive culture and dynamic mindset.
If you are interested in hearing some more about this role then please send your CV to me immediately!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522813