Test Lead (£50k 10% bonus)
Test Lead / Automation / Selenium WebDriver / IDE / .NET
A great opportunity for a talented Automation Test Lead to join our growing team. This is a great role to provide technical expertise in test automation and to manage a small team of System Test Engineers.
The successful individual will provide industry leading skills in testing solutions; defining future test strategies, tools and processes, and overseeing the quality and consistency of testing activities including writing test plans, tests scripts, managing defects, and executing tests and leading the transition from manual testing processes to test automation.
- Defining, creating and managing the automation frameworks for core applications
- Working closely with other development and test leaders, the role has full accountability of test activities across the team
- Managing the design and implementation of automation frameworks
- Writing automated tests, scripts and feature files
- Driving Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Managing the testing team. Responsibilities include (but not limited to) resource planning, workload allocation, regular appraisals, mentoring and performance reviews.
- Overseeing a range of test types including but not limited to System Integration Testing, Operational Acceptance Testing, Security Testing, and UAT
- Owning automation test processes ? tools, strategies, processes and governance.
- Ensuring testing standards and conventions are adhered to throughout the SDLC
- Validating all releases before submission to Change Advisory Board to ensure coverage, consistency and completeness of documentation and evidence
- Managing all testing activities, strategic projects, and small changes allocating resource as required
- Managing resources to reduce key person dependencies and single points of failure.
- Working with the Application Test & Product Manager to help deliver key testing initiatives
- Extensive technical experience within Automation testing
- Experience of managing a small testing function
- Experience in using Selenium WebDriver & IDE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager (2013 & beyond) & TFS 2013
- Understanding of Continuous Integration tools (e.g. TeamCity)
- Experience of testing a range of systems ? ETL, Applications, Batch processes,
- Proven history of implementing automation frameworks and automation test strategies
- Knowledge of software design principles and architecture
- Experience defining, building and maintaining test harnesses
- Working knowledge of.NET languages & T-SQL
- Experience in testing systems/applications in SQL, SSIS,.NET
- Experience in testing web based applications
- Experience of using SOAPUI and Visual Studio for automation purposes
- Financial services experience
- Experience in using SpecFlow - desirable
- Automated API testing experience - desirable
- ISTQB Advanced Certificate in Test Management (desirable)
- Relevant Test Automation certification (desirable)
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV for this great opportunity
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524004