Graduate Training Scheme (Trainee Recruitment Consultant)
We are a very well established recruitment consultancy firm that?s expanding and we are looking to take on keen and determined graduates onto our graduate training scheme as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. These Graduate Trainee Recruitment positions are brilliant opportunities. If it?s training you?re after - full training is provided - you?ll be trained and mentored by our most successful recruiters, who will show you the best methods and processes to help and support you to become the best Recruitment Consultant you can be. If it?s money you?re after, you will start on £20k on the Graduate Training Scheme and earn commission for every person you place into a role - the commission structure is amazing ? you can be earning an extra £1k-£2k, a month or more if you?re a solid Recruitment Consultant. You can also earn £1500 in bonuses on the Graduate Training Scheme for completing the training programme in your first year!
If it?s progression you?re seeking, we want to promote you from Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Recruitment Consultant at 6 months, and from Recruitment Consultant to Senior Recruitment Consultant at 12 months. We?ve got Recruiters in our existing teams who worked their way up to Team Leader level within 2.5 years of joining us. If it?s job satisfaction that you want, recruitment is like running your own mini business. You will work autonomously with support at close hand if you need it. It?s very rewarding finding people new jobs; the jobseeker is happy, the client is happy and your hard work has paid off. If it?s work-life balance you?re seeking, ours isn?t too bad. We?re in for 8.30am and away for 5.45pm and we enjoy a proper break at lunchtime!
What will you be doing on the Graduate Training Scheme? Enterprise Recruitment Ltd works with clients who require various types of engineers or developers. Some clients are designing graphics and video technology for the latest apple products, while others are designing sound cards that will be used in future speakers and headphones. We are working with companies who are developing controllers for Xbox and PlayStation, as well as sourcing designers who can design GPS navigation systems. It?s very varied and interesting. You will learn so much about technology whilst working here! Your day as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Building relationships and providing a solid recruitment service to our clients ensuring we fully understand and can fulfil their recruitment requirements.
- Sourcing and assessing candidates? suitability to job vacancies.
- Maintaining contact with candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process, keeping all communication channels open.
- Arranging interviews, communicating interview feedback, negotiating offers & start dates.
- Researching companies (potential new clients) and finding new vacancies.
- Writing adverts for job boards and social media.
- General database admin in reference to all of the above.
What we need from you:
We take on graduates as well as people without a degree ? it?s specific personality traits we are looking for. If you recognise these traits in yourself, you should apply!:
- Love to challenge yourself and try new things.
- Enjoy talking to people over the phone.
- Is articulate and smart ? you need to be able to learn and understand the technology industry we cover.
- Determined, self-motivated, ambitious.
- Positive and hard-working.
- Achieved high GCSE grades if you don?t have a degree.
Salary: £20k base salary + commission + bonuses + benefits. Commission is uncapped and starts from day one. There is no limit to your earning potential. In your first year you`ll likely make £25K - £30K, after that, it?s up to you, but the successful ones will make £50K and more.
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), excellent commission, bonuses, workplace pension scheme, training scheme iPads, summer trip, winter weekend away, team nights out, team bonding activities, health plan and free parking!
Start date: 2018.
Employment type: full-time, paid, permanent position.
To apply: apply now and send us your CV!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523391