Business Intelligence Engineer
Business Intelligence Engineer - Salary circa £40k - £50k - St Helens. Permanent
This opportunity is working for a global industrial leader with sites across the world. They are using innovative technology to help drive growth, and have 3 permanent requirements for BI Developers.
They are currently working with SSRS, SSIS, ETL, QlikView & Azure for Business Intelligence and this is always developing. The role works within a team of 5 who are spread globally and promote internal opportunities.
We are looking for good BI / MI Engineers with strong SQL, SSRS experience. They are happy to train on all their other products.
Skills Required -
- Strong SQL experience, ideally SSRS, SSIS and ETL
- Ability to adapt to newer technologies as and when appropriate
- Ability to participate in Scrum sessions and voice Business intelligence ideas to the team
- Full BI lifecycle experience from ETL through to front-end reporting
Other Information -
- Located north of next to St Helens but commutable from Warrington, Stretford, parts of Manchester and Liverpool
- Flexible office hours - can start as early as 6 and finish as early as 3
- Training - opportunity to up-skill, and learn new technologies and work with new products
La Fosse's Business Intelligence recruitment practice are managing the appointment for these urgent roles, please apply confidentially for further information
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523267