My client is looking for an experienced UI designer that can sit in their Digital Experience team and report into the Lead Design Manager.
My client is trusted retail business based in Coventry. This exciting and innovative client is in a period of growth so hence a great time to join this well-known client.
This UI Designer role will:
- Develop imaginative and creative concepts for the brands online and digital projects.
- Ensure designs are consistent with the look and feel of the brand
- Work closely with Designers, Developers and Product Owners to creative experience orientated designs for digital products such as new websites and apps.
- Deliver polished designs across the varied digital estate.
- Work on new features and improvements on a daily basis.
The perfect candidate for this UI Designer role will have:
- Big brand experience so able to play a key role in developing online and digital identity.
- Proven experience as a creative visual designer working on digital products and services
- A conceptual approach and an eye for detail
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing your talent on web and mobile on large brands
- Experience working in collaboration with UX designers and developers. Agile scrum experience is desirable.
- Adobe Creative suite and Sketch software knowledge.
- Passionate about interaction design and user-centred experience design, as well as accessibility requirements and standards
- Strong interest in latest design trends, technology and social media
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to network with all areas of the Business
Highly competitive package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524442