Engineering Lead - Communications
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a large Global manufacturing company in Nottinghamshire. They are currently expanding their team and are in need a Engineering Lead that specialises in communications with strong leadership skills and a technical engineering understanding.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a large Global international company with a $19.7 billion turnover in 2016. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce specialist materials to a high specification. After recently entering a number of lucrative markets globally they are now looking to bolster their Engineering team with an Engineering Lead to fit into their Nottinghamshire business.
The main responsibility of the Engineering Lead that specialises in Communications for the Nottinghamshire business would be to;
- Review and align current communications projects
- Manage a team workload with a development process
- Help the continual improvement of the HAC project
- Create a Engineering cross functional team to cover all communication products
- Ensure profitable growth within the business
- Develop current products
The Successful Engineering Lead that specialises in Communications for the Nottinghamshire business would have;
- Proven leadership experience
- A Electronics or Electrical Degree
- 5+ years within a Technical engineering role
- Knowledge of software interfaces, firmware or hardware
- Proven experience in setting processes
- Self motivating attitude
Competive salary, apply for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521800