Ecosurety are looking for a consistent, reliable and thorough account administrator, with strong organisation and communication skills, to deliver a high level of customer service, to a large number of clients. Ecosurety manage environmental compliance for our clients in the fields of: waste packaging, electrical and battery regulations. The role involves providing front-end support to our members, responding to incoming queries and requests for information.
Reporting to the Team Manager, the successful candidate will work as part of a team of 7, building relationships with our clients that encourage client retention, engagement and growth. We are looking for a candidate with at administrative and client management experience. The role will mainly be office based with occasional travel to client sites.
Ecosurety are a dynamic team of 33 people, with a passion to support our clients in the field of environmental compliance and to add value though innovation. With a fresh approach to packaging, waste electrical and battery regulations, our clients depend on us to manage their legal obligations. Our clients include major brands such as Co-op, Innocent and Superdry.
Position: Account Administrator
Location: Aztec West, Bristol
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent contract, 8 hours per day
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per year and bonus
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, plus 3 volunteer days. Gym membership, 5 x salary life Insurance, 3 to 5% Pension, paid sick leave.
Closing Date: Friday 24th November, 9am.
About the role:
- Respond to members' enquiries for information and keep database records accurate and up to date
- Ensure regular contact with clients, including onsite meetings when required
- Update the client database with customer information and communications, including sales opportunities
- Data collection and analysis for regulatory deadlines
- Provide technical guidance and carry out desktop monitoring to assess members' compliance status
- Maximise opportunities to upsell additional services
- Provide administrative support to the Key Account Manager
- Strong organisational, IT and administrative skills
- Consistent and logical approach to completing tasks and following procedures
- Effective communication skills, able to work collaboratively both internally and externally
- Strong customer service focus
- Competent in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Powerpoint)
You may have experience of the following: Internal Account Manager, Customer Service, Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Customer Support, Client Care, Client Relationship Manager, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Internal Sales Executive, Relationship Management, Relationship Manager, Partnerships Manager, Customer Relationship Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509425