Technology Operations Team Lead
Technology Operations Team Lead - £55,000 - £68,000
An exciting opportunity have arisen to join an innovative leader within advanced technology for a Technology Operations Team Lead! Leading and supporting a team of ten, you will play a big part in the development, establishment and evolution of a team of Engineers working to support and develop the Technology in a customer operational environment.
This role is split between management and hands-on technical work, therefore a strong background in technical operations / network infrastructure is essential, as well as proven experience of managing and inspiring teams.
You will also be acting as an interface across various areas of the business and therefore must possess strong and articulate communication and relationship building skills.
Key skills needed for the Technology Operations Team Lead:
- Proven experience of successfully managing medium-sized technical teams within an Agile / quick changing environment.
- Technical knowledge of Linux essential
- OpenStack, Storage (ideally Ceph), IBM, Juniper desirable
- Exposure to AWS or similar cloud based products would be desirable.
- In depth understanding of Unix based operating systems.
- Strong organisational, documentation, operational readiness and communication skills.
- A degree within IT field would be preferable.
This is a unique chance to develop both your leadership and technical skills within a company making ground-breaking advancements in developing, establishing and maintaining their own Software and Technology!
Salary: £55,000 - £68,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Technology Operations Team Lead:
Network Infrastructure, Linux, OpenStack, Leadership, Innovation, Operations
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522342