- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company in Birmingham
- Opportunity to lead on high level MI reporting.
The client are a leading Manufacturing organisation with a global presence and continuing to invest in their Technology and Data departments. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on several exciting projects with the potential of a contract extension.
The successful MI analyst based out of Birmingham will perform the following tasks:
- Manage reporting deliverables of both standardised and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Predominantly using Microsoft access as well as Excel for creating the reports.
- Use Cognos as part of day to day analytical tasks
- Work with the business to identify ways to improve the reporting and continually optimising the data and process around reporting.
The successful MI analyst based out of Birmingham will possess the following skill set:
- Considerable experience working with Microsoft Access and Excel
- Constantly looking at ways to streamline and improve existing reporting
- Ideally VBA programming experience
- Use Cognos 10 (query studio/report studio) as part of the role though this is desirable not essential.
The successful MI analyst will earn a day rate of £160-260 a day for a minimum of three months based out of Birmingham.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524420