Engineering & Design Manager
We are currently looking to recruit an Engineering & Design Manager on a permanent basis, on behalf of a major Water Treatment Technologies company.
This position will be responsible for the management and coordination of key mechanical and electrical engineering design activities for contracts to deliver maximum productivity, cost-efficiency, and standardisation whilst achieving client specifications. This will include assisting the preparation of forecasting for new projects.
As a seasoned engineering professional, you will apply expert methodology to provide support to engineering teams, allowing the business to meet internal and external stakeholder requirements.
Knowledge and Skills required:
· Educated to BEng level in an Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical discipline (CEng accreditation preferable)
· Significant experience of working in a manufacturing environment and an in-depth knowledge of Engineering Principles
· Good people skills - able to coach, mentor & motivate technical professionals
· Professional and proactive with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be a highly motivated team player
· Strong IT and technical experience of spreadsheets and calculation / selection tools with good analytical skills
· Detailed understanding of the processes and product range with experience in coded welding techniques, e.g. MIG / TIG, Structural Engineering / Lifting methodology.
· Experience working to major Petrochem clients engineering specifications is highly desirable.
Whats in it for you?
· Competitive rates of pay (approx. 55k, negotiation possible)
· 26 days annual leave subject to an increase with years of service
· Pension scheme with Defined Contribution Match up to 10% and DIS award (3 x annual salary)
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key senior level role in this hugely successful business. Interested? Please send your CV and covering information for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521535