Private Client Assistant Tax Manager
Private Client Assistant Tax Manager – Norwich
With excellent progression and route through to advisory, our clients Manager can offer fantastic opportunities for a driven and experienced Tax Professional.
As a Private Client Assistant Manager, you will advise high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs on protecting their wealth and developing tax efficient structures unique to their personal experiences.
- Work towards building an understanding of potential selling into clients and intermediaries to promote the firm’s tax expertise and other services to internal and external clients
- Engender trust and respect from clients by producing high quality tax advice accurately, whilst meeting expectations and meeting deadlines
- Provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues in both a proactive and reactive manner
- Be responsible for planning and performing tax advisory assignments
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures including the completion of take-on clients whilst keeping partners and managers informed on the progress of each job
- Be responsible for mentoring and coaching executives and building the respect of peers and subordinates to drive forward excellence across the team.
- Be professionally qualified (ATT, ACA, ACCA or CTA).
- Demonstrate a strong up to date post qualified tax knowledge.
- Be comfortable using Microsoft packages.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.