Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a large Global manufacturing company in Derby that are in need of a Process Engineer to join their expanding team.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Manufacturing company in Derby who are currently searching for a Process Engineer to join their business. The company are delivering sustainable profitable growth, while also priding themselves on a high quality of work to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification.
As a Process Engineer within Derby company you would be expected to;
- Develop and improve changeover procedure
- Ensure the successful accomplishment of ISO14001 / OHSAS1800
- Work with the team to accomplish the 5S requirements
- Update manufacturing documentation, SOP's and PFMEAs
- Implement new tooling design and equipment introduction
- Ensure production attainment, quality and scrap objectives are met
- Participation in the Daily Start-up/Accountability meeting as required
The successful Process Engineer at the Derby business would have;
- Minimum of a HND/HNC
- 3+ years in Process or Project Engineering
- Ran a CAPEX project from cradle to grave
- Knowledge of using 5S
- Experience using ISO14001/OHSAS1800
Good understanding of Lean, 6 sigma and Continuous Improvement
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521797