This successful accessories supplier is currently recruiting for a wholesale merchandiser to join a successful supplier to the high street. The candidate will be involved in the full life cycle of the product from the order being placed, to the order being in store and selling.
Our client is a well-established designer and manufacturer of fashion accessories for high street brands with passion and enthusiasm for their Product. They're currently looking for a Wholesale Merchandiser to join their merchandising team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within their Merchandising career.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Raising PO's
- Liaising with factories on a day to day basis
- Liaising with packaging suppliers and orders trims / packaging
- Updating and managing critical path
- Joining Account managers on meetings occasionally
- Ensuring on time delivery
- Liaising with the freight forwarder/shipment clearance
The successful candidate
- Be extremely organised with great communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- IT proficient.
- The initiative to resolve issues that may arise
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self motivated
- Experience of working with Chinese & Indian factories is a must.
- Confident in their merchandising skills
- Have a high attention to detail.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77613048