Ladieswear Garment Technologist
The Company:An exciting opportunity for a Ladieswear Garment Technologist to join a growing ladieswear fashion high-street manufacturer, importer and exporter supplying casual knitted and woven fashion separates. Excellent prospects to grow with the company and develop you career working with an established supplier who also have their own very successful brands. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. This is a temporary role from December 2017 to July 2018.
- Comprehensive knowledge of garment construction and production procedures for knitted and woven casual ladies garments.
- Ensuring quality, fit and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Sealing to High Street standards.
- Managing the critical path.
- Liaising with both customers and overseas factories on a daily basis.
- Producing detailed specification sheets.
- Overseeing fabric/yarn testing and attending fit sessions with designers.
- Translating amendments accurately.
- Maintaining high standards and concise records.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have 3-5 years experience working in a similar role.
- Ideally have worked in a fast paced environment with a fashion importer.
- Knowledge of Adobe and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good at problem solving.
- Able to hit the ground running.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77606896