Junior Java Developer Operations
Our client has a great opportunity for a Junior Java Developer (Operations & Support) to join their team.
They have a great opportunity for a Junior Java Developer Operations to join them. They are the world's largest travel Direct Connect distribution system for 160+ low cost airlines. They have offices in both London and Shanghai and a customer base around the globe.
They are seeking a conscientious Junior Java Developer Operations with knowledge of HTML, looking for opportunities to progress into senior roles, including technical project management. You’ll be an organized and reliable person who can provide ongoing support in their London office. You will be part of busy day-to-day operations, which interacts with customers, suppliers, users, developers and team members. With an ability to also think outside the box, you enjoy solving problems and are able to work under pressure to changing priorities in a dynamic team and can see tasks from start to finish.
Who are they looking for?
Required skills & experience as their Junior Java Developer Operations:
- Minimum 2 years Java programming experience
- Good knowledge of HTTP
- Good knowledge of HTML/XML
- Exposure to Linux/Unix operating systems
- Organised, methodical and thorough. Passionate about details, without losing the overview
- Responsible and reliable, a patient thinker, resistant to stress
- Enjoys fixing bugs, in a real time environment
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- A willingness to undertake some shift work
Preferred skills and experience:
- Commercial experience, preferably with real time systems
- Experience working in a dynamic operations/support setting
- Experience in supporting clients, account management and customer understanding
- Travel industry support experience
In return, they offer their Junior Java Developer Operations a competitive salary package and company benefits
Location: London, UK
To submit your CV for this fantastic Junior Java Developer Operations role please click 'Apply' now along with a cover letter describing why you believe you will be an ideal candidate for the job, taking into account the above requirements..
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES. THEY ONLY SPEAK TO CANDIDATES DIRECTLY. THEY SHALL REPORT ANY 3RD PARTY APPROACHES.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77607365