Digital Business Analyst
Digital Business Analyst with a background in mobile / smartphone apps, web applications and portals for an International Financial Services Compnay based in Redhill, Surrey.
You will be the main interface between the business, innovation & IT teams, working to align requirements and specifications to meet business needs for online web applications and smart phone apps.
- Excellent interpersonal and Business Analysis skills
- Experience of Digital projects that MUST include mobile/smartphone apps and web application development, e-commerce and portals. This will preferably be B2B, B2B2C
- UX and UI knowledge
- Experience in user research, web analytics and web analytic tools
- Full SDLC experience
- Any BA certification such as ISEB, IIBA CBAP / BCS BA would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Services Sector, Financial or Call Centre Environment a bonus
This is a new role in a business that is investing and enhancing its digital portfolio so the opportunity to make a real impact on this process.
Fixed term 6 month interim role with the potential to be extended.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77605495