Project Engineer (Materials)
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global Manufacturing company in Nottinghamshire. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of a Process Engineer that has experience is materials to join their developing team and help develop the variety of products they manufacture.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global Manufacturing company in Nottinghamshire who are currently searching for a Process Engineer with experience in materials. The company are delivering sustainable profitable growth, while also priding themselves on a high quality of work to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification. In 2016 they celebrated their 100th year in business and designed a vision for the next 10 years to bring reliability and new products into their expanding range.
The main responsibility's for the Process Engineer at the Nottinghamshire business would be;
- Planning budgets, using resources and time planning projects
- Controlling materials projects
- Oversee the activities of development engineers
- Responsible for metallurgical preparation and test equipment
- Liaise with other members of staff to ensure they meet customers requirements
- Deliver presentations when necessary
- Produce technical reports from data collected
The Successful Process Engineer at the Nottinghamshire business would have;
- A Degree ideally in Materials or Engineering based with Material Modules
- A Minimum of 3 years Materials background
- An ability to operate materials testing equipment
- Familiar with APQP
- Minimum of 1 years experiences in an engineering industry
- Be familiar with TS16949
Competitive Salary, Apply for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521795