Retail Branch Manager
Retail Branch Manager -
A new opportunity not to be missed! Due to continued growth, The UK's favourite car buying service are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals to join our team as a designate. In return, we offer our Retail Sales Executive a very competitive salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Retail Branch Manager - Do you want to become a hero and create your own journey?
- Do you want to buy cars every day?
- Do you love meeting customers face to face and delivering brilliant brilliant customer service?
- Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed?
- Do you have a full valid UK driving licence?
We are looking to recruit confident, driven Retail Sales Executives on a full time and permanent basis who are enthusiastic, sales focused individuals, able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience, not necessarily within the motor trade.
The Retail Branch Manager Role
As the face and voice of our business you will have a passion and ability to give amazing customer service. You will enjoy and be confident on the phone talking to our customers and enjoy working towards targets that give you the opportunity to earn more! Your role is to buy cars from our customers who make an appointment to see you and also you turn leads generated by our website into purchases. Ideally with a sales / customer services background this role would suit and experienced Sales Executive with exceptional customer services skills. We are looking for an individual who wants an exciting challenge, who can work well on their own team and who wants to grow with the business.
Retail Branch Manager - Package/ Benefits
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 basic + bonus. Average earnings of £25k. Full time opportunity working a 48 hour shift pattern over 5 days, including working weekends.
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33 Days Holiday
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Discounts on new cars
- Payroll Giving
The ideal Retail Branch Manager must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work independently
- Contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets
- Work productively and effectively
- Build effective relationships internally and externally
- To actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Retail Branch Manager - Essential Skills & Experience Needed
- A current full driving licence
- Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent administration skills
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your sales career WeBuyAnyCar. com is the perfect choice to build you career. Why not click apply today and become our Retail Sales Executive - don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the UK's favourite car buying service
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77602484