Britishness, family values, colour and humour make us stand out from the crowd. Established in the fields of Great Britain nearly three decades ago, Joules is a multichannel premium worldwide family lifestyle brand with a large and loyal customer base.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Merchandiser to become part of our E-Commerce team who are responsible for maintaining, trading and merchandising the website, compiling our colourful catalogues and creating email campaigns.
Purpose of the role:
This role will support the E-commerce Trading Manager in developing the online strategy whilst managing the reporting for the UK market - including product and trend analysis. You will also work alongside the Merchandising and Marketing teams to monitor stock levels, create trading events and a promotions calendar to deliver sales and margin targets. Other responsibilities also include optimising sales thrrough mechandising strategies, ensuring site conversion meets KPIs and overseeing key campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in a similar role, for an online or multichannel retailer
- Previous management and development experience
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Demonstrable experience of working with KPIs, sales and performance targets
- Proven commercial acumen; can confidently make decisions based on sales trends
- Influencing, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail.
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing AllowanceA full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77606954