Software Engineer SDET
- Experience with several programming environments, eg. Java, Ruby, Python, AngularJS, nodeJS.
- Web services experience, primarily REST with JSON. a must.
- Experience with common test automation tools such as Cucumber, JBehave, Serenity or Guage.
- Creation, execution and reporting of performance testing highly desirable.
- Experience with very large datasets and appreciation of data isolation in a multi-tenanted SAAS platform.
- Experience with at least one noSQL database desirable.
- Experience using test management tools for planning, execution and reporting (eg; JIRA, TestRail)
- Working knowledge of cloud environments especially AWS and automated infrastructure important.
- Fluent verbal and written English
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77615600