Cyber Security Consultant
Cyber Security Consultant (Cyber / Information / Systems Security MSc / PhD). UK based technology consultancy is seeking an ambitious Security Consultant to join their expanding team, working on some of the most nationally critical technology projects to public sector clients including the MOD, HRMC, NHS and MOJ.
As a Cyber Security Consultant you will work on client sites to advise on a range of security issues on a consultancy basis. Your assignments could include: advising on Information Assurance and architectural problems; identifying, analysing and evaluating information risks, developing new architectures that mitigate the risks posed by new technologies; authoring Risk Management Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS) in accordance with IS1 and IS2; scoping security testing activities as well as promoting security awareness within project teams and the business generally.
This Cyber Security Consultant role presents an excellent opportunity to work on large scale, nationally sensitive security projects. You’ll be based in Guildford but with regular UK travel to client sites. Professional, friendly team environment.
- Cyber Security experience
- Good understanding of enterprise information and communications technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and stakeholders, able to produce clear documentation
- Excellent record of academic achievement, A / A* at A-level coupled with a minimum 2.1 at BSc, ideally you will have gone on to study at MSc / PhD level - Information Security / Cyber Security / Systems Security preferred
- Must be able to achieve UK Security Clearance (minimum past 5 years UK based)
As a Cyber Security Consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 for an informal discussion about this Cyber Security Consultant opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77606113