DevOps Engineer (Digital Transformation)
Devops Engineer required by global entertainment company, paying up to £65,000 + Pension + Bonus + Flexible Work, based in South West London.
Dealing with billions of digital information, this unique global organisation involved in the entertainment industry is undergoing a digital transformation. From automation, digitising and simplifying process to blockchain, this organisation is pushing its own limits through digital transformation and creative ideas, delivering a better experience for its customers.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working closely with the Development Delivery and Infrastructure teams enhancing and implementing build & deployment pipelines for new digital solutions centred on the Microsoft stack.
Salary: Up to £65,000 + benefits (up to 20% bonus & 15% pension + flexible working)
As our DevOps Engineer you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Implementing DevOps best practice and championing best practice across departments
- Evaluating, embracing validating new technologies to support DevOps culture
- Ensuring operating toolsets and applications are in line in engineering environments
- Creating and maintaining automated deployments
- Keep up to date with the latest DevOps trends and contribute to technical discussions
- Help transition the team towards Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD)
As a DevOps Engineer you will get to play with the following:
- Set up, configure and integrate tools for enabling and perfecting Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Coding and configuration in Azure and Microsoft stack
- Deployment in Dev/QA/Staging/Production
- Octopus Deploy/TeamCity
- Source Control (Git)
- Windows Server
- Automation and provisioning tools
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who eats, lives and breathes everything DevOps related and wants to play a key part in CI/CD as part of a global digital transformation programme.
If you would like more information on this DevOps Engineer position including a full job specification, please contact me, Ben Green.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522204