Account Executive – Live Events - £23K
A super successful Events agency is looking for a new Account Executive to work on some of their biggest clients!
The agency works by engaging with over 1,500 handpicked staff in over 30 cities in the UK, who energise and engage an audience through working on anything from PR stunts to sampling work.
They work closely with creative agencies & brands to implement consumer brand strategies and live campaigns. Their boutique approach combines experiential marketing expertise, fully integrated support services and a genius team of in-house account managers to achieve the finest on-site results.
- To be able to confidently liaise with staff and give them clear instructions
- To on occasions have appropriate client contact as directed by project managers
- To undertake general and specific research as directed by a project manager
- To create budgets to be approved by your Account Manager
- To organise and collate staff & event feedback and liase with the client post event
- Be able to confidently give opinions
- Be able to prioritise with the help of a line manager and know when you have reached your workload limited
- Be good at time management
- Have excellent communication skills
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne