Reporting to: Head of Delivery
This company is part of a Fintech 100 firm. They help organizations improve engagement with customers by providing innovative digital financial solutions.
Central Winchester office but with flexibility to work from home, with Intermittent travel to clients' premises or to other locations in Europe
Job Description & Responsibilities
Delivery of trading/valuation and eBanking software platforms, for use by wealth management and banking clients in the retail and institutional spheres.
The position involves coordinating the activities of in-house and 3rd party development teams, as well as working alongside other financial service providers to develop and integrate solutions meeting the client's requirements.
- Bright and able candidate to join our friendly team in central Winchester
- 2+ years' experience
- Strong analytical & communication skills, as the candidate will be working closely with clients, building strong long term working relationships
- Relevant qualifications desirable
Skills / Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of agile delivery methods would be an advantage
- Experience of the financial industry an advantage
- Experience of working with project planning and monitoring tools such as MS Project and Jira.
- Certification is a plus; e.g. AgilePM, DSDM Atern, Prince2, Prince2 Agile.
- Salary £30k-£45k depending on experience and skills
- Personal Pension after 3 months with employer matching contributions up to 5%
- Working hours - 35 hrs, with flexible working hrs available
- Annual Leave - 25 days per annum
- Travel - Intermittent travel to clients' premises or to other locations in Europe
- Dress - Business-orientated dress code for client contact, otherwise dress is informal.