Euro Car Parts is part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe, with an annualized turnover exceeding $6.74 billion worldwide and more than 29,500 employees across 7 countries.
Euro Car Parts is the fastest growing, largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with over 12,000 employees in over 220 branches nationwide.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe and an annual turnover of over £1bn, it is the passion, high energy, tenacity and a “will to win” that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
- Ownership of the gross margin number (sales, COS and indirect COS)
- Calculation of customer rebates and credits
- Reconciliation of stock and calculation of stock provisions
- Calculation of supplier rebates
- Reconciliation of all accounts in the balance sheet linked to gross margin
- Senior role in timetabling, preparation and transmission of monthly reporting
- Review of completeness and accuracy of EOD routines
- Ensure adherence to financial controls in a Sarbanes-Oxley environment
- Management and development of two direct reports
- Liaison with external auditors as necessary
- Ad hoc support as required by the business
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experienced in driving process efficiency and quality improvements
- Prepared to be hands-on
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- End of year bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.