BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST - PARTNERSHIPS
Are you looking for a customer service role with a difference? Would you like to become the go to person for financial advisers, partners and high net worth clients? Then look no further!
As a Partnership Support Specialist you will be responsible for supporting our Partnership Banking Managers and Directors who hold large client portfolios across a wide variety of entities. The role offers a deeper insight into specialist areas such as pension accounts, personal Injury trust companies, life assurance firms and independent financial advisors. You will become a subject matter expert and gain exposure to a number of other departments within key areas of the Bank whilst embracing the wealth of knowledge that awaits you.
So what would you be doing?...
• Making payments and providing an ongoing support with a personal touch
• Assisting with large projects during the onboarding of firms
• Providing solutions and being involved in building and creating new processes on T24 to meet client expectations
• Providing a dedicated service to large wealth investment firms and pension companies, offering secured overdrafts against customers investment portfolios and more
• Working closely with the colleagues across the Bank to ensure an amazing customer service
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things...
• Perhaps you have been a role model AMAZEING Business CSR or Contact Centre Representative who really lives our culture and help support our teams to deliver outstanding Customer service
• A track record in providing an amazing customer service
• Excellent organisation and communication skills, especially confidence on the telephone
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast past environment
• The ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with clients
• We believe in “one in, one up” at Metro Bank, growing our own and promoting from within. That is why we are looking for YOU! An AMAZEING colleague to move into this FANtastic new role!