CRM Systems Administrator
CRM Systems Administrator - Gatwick, West Sussex - 35,000
Our client based near Gatwick is currently looking for a CRM Systems Administrator to join their busy team. The CRM Administrator will be responsible for administrating, monitoring and setting up products on the internal CRM/ ERP system. You will be responsible for testing the system against any changes and updates and producing documentation.
As the CRM Systems Administrator, you will be trained up on the internal system to become an SME and will be responsible for supporting and training new end users on it moving forwards.
The CRM Administrator must have previous experience of working on any CRM or ERP system.
- Previous experience in CRM & ERP administration
- Experience with Elan desirable but not necessary
- Great communicator, including one-to-one meetings, group training sessions and presenting to large groups of users
- Ability to write clear documentation, creating internal technical reference processes and training manuals
- Strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to interface at all levels of the business, including the Senior Management Team
- Technically proficient in areas of product support, product development and combining available modules to build a unique product
Please apply to for more details
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77607297