Release Manager ITSM ITIL Finance
Release Manager (ITSM ITIL) London to £50k
Release Manager / Release Analyst (ITSM ITIL). One of the UKs largest Investment Management firms is seeking a skilled ITSM Release Manager. Responsibilities will include forward planning the release windows and cycle across a portfolio, managing risks and resolving issues that could affect release scope, schedule and quality. You’ll monitor and measure progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget, manage relationships and coordinate work between teams.
You will work towards making continually improvements and research new software development and configuration management approaches and techniques.
Fantastic City based offices with a professional yet friendly environment.
- Experience of delivering software utilising the ITIL framework (ITIL certification is desirable)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong logic and problem solving skills
- Experience within a 24/7 highly available global operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Release Manager you can expect earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus 22 days holiday (rising to 25), bonus and benefits package including generous pension scheme as well as a variety of other benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Release Manager opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77606107