Senior Technical Delivery Manager - Storage
Group CIO is responsible for supporting the delivery of one of the core themes within the IT vision and strategy - a future Private & Public Cloud capability. It's an exciting time to join this fast moving area which aims to become more customer-focused, innovative and agile, whilst allowing change to be delivered more quickly and efficiently.
As part of Group CIO, the Platform Technology function is the primary agent for creating and then managing a future Cloud capability and the associated eco-system of future service partners.
As Senior Technical Delivery Manager you'll be accountable for the end-to-end service of the complex Storage Infrastructure Technology platforms, underpinning the Banks Business Services.
You'll be the Bank's primary operational (day-day) contact with the infrastructure platform service provider for their Storage services, responsible for providing effective oversight and leadership for the business, maximizing the outputs and quality of this critical IT capability to meet the needs of our customers.
We are looking for a leader to inspire, manage and develop a large, multi-skilled team of Bank and/or Partner IT professionals and maximize the potential of people, teams and systems to achieve efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction
Your responsibilities will include:
* Delivering live Service to agreed service levels and costs
* Owning and driving the strategy for the Storage platform infrastructure working collaboratively with internal and external service providers
* Driving year on year improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of the platform
* Driving maximum value from the suppliers in terms of both service and cost at a measured risk profile
* Ensuring robust management of business risk in line with LBG policy and risk appetite
* Managing the business relationship with the wider Group CIO
What we'll need from you:
* Proven experience in managing the operational delivery and governance of managed services, including some understanding of cloud service delivery in large, complex organisations (ideally in the financial services sector)
* Deep knowledge of, and experience in managing Storage infrastructure services
* Proven ability to develop and implement transformational change (structure, process and service)
In return we offer a flexible working environment, market leading benefits package and the chance to develop your career in the UK's largest bank. So if you consider yourself a good match for the role, we would welcome your application.