Master Data Manager
Technology Recruitment Solutions
Role: Master Data Manager
Type: 5 month Contract
Rate: Up to 370 per day
As the Enterprise Master Data Lead, you will be required to drive and support the agenda for the appropriate ownership, stewardship and the control of master data within the business. As a critical milestone, you will need to ensure that all data owners and data stewards across the business have the knowledge & tools required to deliver the master data into the business that meets the required quality standards in a consistent and efficient manner.
Experience & Abilities
- At least three years experience of managing or coordinating and driving Master Data activities on an enterprise scale Lead, direct and control team members.
- Experience of implementing Master Data Management standards, processes and controls
- Experience of successfully managing key business processes; documenting, improving, and monitoring compliance
- Knowledge of Data Governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
Please call Hannah Freeman or Daryl Medlin on 0121 616 0660 or email an updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77592036