Freight Forwarding Trainee
Davies Turner has an exciting opportunity for a Freight Forwarding Trainee to join their team based in Rotherham.
Job Title: Freight Forwarding Trainee
Location: Rotherham, S60 1AA
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 per annum PLUS Benefits
Davies Turner is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870 - Top Track 250 Companies awarded by Sunday Times.
This Freight Forwarding Trainee opportunity is an ideal first/second step on the career ladder. If you have any of the following, we want to hear from you:
- Excellent Customer Care
- Experience of working in an Administrative role
- Strong interest to work in Sales
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Freight Forwarding/Logistics industry (preferred but not essential)
- Computer Literate
- Good working knowledge of Excel
Benefits for this Freight Forwarding Trainee position include:
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mandatory Training
This Freight Forwarding Trainee position is based at Rotherham (S62 6NU) which is easily commutable from S60 1AA.
We believe that this valuable range of benefits together with a competitive salary, offers an overall benefits package befitting of a caring, family owned Company.
The closing date for this opportunity is 8 December 2017. To apply for this Freight Forwarding Trainee opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
Keywords: Customer Relationship, Customer Care, Sales, Freight Forwarding, Logistics.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521576