Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large global manufacturing company in Derbyshire that are searching for a Project Engineer to join their expanding team.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large global manufacturing company based in Derbyshire that are looking for a Project Engineer. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification.
The main responsibilities for the Project Engineer at the Derbyshire business would be;
- Reviewing plant processes and improving efficiency
- Lead capital investment projects from cradle to gave
- Develop and establishing best practice engineering standards
- Ensure all manufacturing process follow Lean Manufacturing principles
- Following quality and environmental standards such as ISO9001,ISO14001
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor and report on KPI's
The successful Project Engineer at the Derbyshire business would have;
- 5+ years in a Project Engineering role within chemical, electrical or a mechanical background
- Educated to HND/Degree level in a relevant discipline
- Proven track record of following a project from cradle to grace
- Experience managing capital projects
- The ability to manage contractors
- Experience of Lean manufacturing processes
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521796